-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Claire
Claire
Modérateur
Féminin Age : 34
Bon ou mauvais ? : Do you have the valor necessary to purge this realm of evil ?
Zénies : 3610

Techniques
Techniques illimitées : Dodging bullets | Fen'harel's elgar | Transposition
Techniques 3/combat : L'inflexible | Purification
Techniques 1/combat : Doomhammer

On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockVen 24 Mar 2017 - 11:57
Quand on remonte le flood tous les jours en semaine ( le week end plus compliqué quand on a des trucs de prévu :p )
Ymperion
Ymperion
Cyborg
Masculin Age : 23
Bon ou mauvais ? : Bon/Neutre
Zénies : 800

Techniques
Techniques illimitées : Sphère énergétique/ Dodompa / Black Voice
Techniques 3/combat : Absorption d'énergie / Scie énergétique
Techniques 1/combat : Auto-pilote

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockVen 24 Mar 2017 - 19:28
Quand on vient de dépasser les 100 messages et qu'on se sent chaud
Pythar
Pythar
Maître du Jeu
Masculin Age : 25
Bon ou mauvais ? : neutre
Zénies : 4870

Techniques
Techniques illimitées : Vague explosive/Javelot d'energie/Déplacement instantané
Techniques 3/combat : Super canon garric/Cœur Ardent
Techniques 1/combat : Big bang attack

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockVen 24 Mar 2017 - 19:58
On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand on copie le titre de ce même sujet pour y poster plus vite.
Claire
Claire
Modérateur
Bon ou mauvais ? : Do you have the valor necessary to purge this realm of evil ?

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockLun 27 Mar 2017 - 11:51
Quand on.. EST LA ! XD
Motta
Motta
Modérateur
Masculin Age : 31
Bon ou mauvais ? : Mystérieusement neutre
Zénies : 3515

Techniques
Techniques illimitées : Téléportation// Kienzan // Dodompa
Techniques 3/combat : Final Flash // Griffes du Tigre
Techniques 1/combat : Supernova

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockLun 27 Mar 2017 - 17:38
On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand on poste encore

On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 Motta_12
Spoiler:

Fiche de Motta
Général des armées sayennes.

Past:

Transformations:
- Gorille Géant
- Super Sayen 1
- Super Sayen 2
- Super Sayen 3

Objets: Armure sayen, détecteur, 2 senzus, émetteur Alliance Ganshou, cape rouge.
Pythar
Pythar
Maître du Jeu

Techniques
Techniques illimitées : Vague explosive/Javelot d'energie/Déplacement instantané

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockLun 27 Mar 2017 - 20:56
On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand on combat Wulhut.
Claire
Claire
Modérateur

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockMar 28 Mar 2017 - 11:13
Quand on est lààààààààààààààààààààààà AYAYAYAEEE XD
Darkus
Darkus
Saiyan
Masculin Age : 29
Bon ou mauvais ? : Neutre
Zénies : 4590

Techniques
Techniques illimitées : Spirit Cannon / Téléportation / Souls Healer Souls
Techniques 3/combat : Slayers Souls / Souls Healer Souls II
Techniques 1/combat : Souls Stardust Punishment

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockMar 28 Mar 2017 - 11:44
Quand ton sujet d'expression écrite à ton devoir d'anglais c'est : "The advantages and disadvantages of using ..
Talk about a website you know and tell us about the pros and cons of using it."

Et que tu choisi The advantages and disadvantages of using rpgdbz :p

Florian dans son devoir d'Anglais a écrit:
I am going to tell you about a website where I spent all my adolescence since my third (3ème), until today (Bac +5). It is a magical place where everything becomes possible, where there is no limit, where everything one imagines becomes real. Have you ever dreamed of such a place ?
Everything began well before my third (3ème), I was very young and already passionate about the world of Dragon Ball and mangas, in the playground I amused myself with my friends to remake, undo the original story in the course of break. These are the most beautiful memories that have remained at the head of my childhood. Unfortunately, I grew up and playing well in the playground was no longer really possible when arriving at college. The arrival of the internet at home was late, nevertheless my passion for the manga and especially Dragon Ball Z remained intact, I read a lot of books, I always had an overflowing imagination, but I could not express it. One day a rumor circulated about the release of an online game on the universe of Dragon Ball: Dragon Ball Online. Yes this game is out, but not in France. At the time I did not know it, but since I just search on internet, I am amused to look for this game.
I came across several sites offering to download games in 2d rather cool, but not enough to hold my attention, until today. I remember it as it was yesterday, it was 6 days after my birthday, I was just 15 years old. In the search bar, I typed his few words "rpg dbz" and without realizing it, I was going to enter this fabulous place where everything, absolutely everything was possible. It was a role play forum where you could embody any character from the dragon ball universe, another manga or even straight out of our imagination.
To do this, simply write the actions of our character and it does. Of course it is only words and not images, but when you like to read, write, invent, words become magic, they manage to animate what we have in mind. Everything is possible as long as the administrators and moderators tolerate it (read the rules please!).
Why was this a very good thing for me? Naturally, at 15 years, when writing on the Internet and especially in my time, the use of SMS language was frequent, misspellings were very present. By playing on this forum, over the years, the quality of my writing has progressed and like all the new ones never having "rp", I did not make the three minimum lines necessary for the description of the actions of my character. It was very complicated, especially with the spelling mistakes but in the end it was a beneficial experience for me since today. I am able to invent any story and not only on the theme of Dragon Ball, no ! For the French bac also by choosing the invention, I was able to write precisely the continuation of a story that I did not know, there was simply a context. I got 14/20 at the French Bac. In this sense, I can say that the forum will have helped me with my imagination, practice an artistic activity out of school (because writing does not stop at school and fortunately) which has greatly increased My personal esteem.
My character, a mighty and powerfull warrior, has succeeded in becoming the King of the Earth and has overwhelmed many of his enemies. I lived many and unforgettable adventures without ever knowing the other people I was playing with. No, I had never met these people before, I just saw their photos on the trombinoscope (for those who had wanted to put it) and that's it. I knew that some of them lived near me, but nothing more. One day, one of the members proposed an "IRL" outing at « Parc Astérix » and I went there, it was a very good day. And finally I could meet these friends of always with whom links had been forged Time, we could finally put a real face behind our characters, behind these "rp" lines. Today we try to see each other regularly, to organize the life of the forum so that everyone can meet, because we have become a true community! More simply real friends with whom we share the same passions. That's how going on this forum has benefited me, I can not imagine my life otherwise. My mother thought that what I was doing was useless, rabbish, but when I saw the advantages it brought me, I do not think so.

Why could this have a negative impact on my life? Well, to be honest, I think that at some point I simply fell into addiction, writing again and always writing without ever stopping, reading what others were doing, answering ... I had become one of the The most active members and I think that it hhad an impact on my social life. I could have done something else at times when I was just waiting for an answer from one of my companions. Instead of taking my time to answer, I had no choice but to write right away, it was stronger than me. I even got to a point where I played with 5 double counting (the maximum allowed !). I spent all my evenings, all my nights on this forum, leaving my studies somewhat, my duties as schoolboys. However I have always succeeded what I have undertaken, I would not be here today, but without the forum, perhaps I would have taken the time to advance in my homework, to learn seriously, etc.? Perhaps, we will never know.
Nevertheless I do not regret anything of all this, I would never forget what I lived with my friends, the moments we spent in the role play to live of crazy adventures, to discuss on the chat of the forum of everything, nothing, all The laughter that we have had, until recently the « IRL » where we find ourselves in truth to party, discuss and move from the virtual to the real. This forum is only happiness and I have a hard time imagining my life without. Maybe it's a bad thing, or a good thing, I do not know, I'm mad about this community.

la traduction:

1063 mots !

Claire
Claire
Modérateur

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockMar 28 Mar 2017 - 12:02
OMG GG Surprised discours de ouf étou. xDD Non sérieux la classe !!

Quand tu admire le boulot des bons membres :p
Pythar
Pythar
Maître du Jeu

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockMar 28 Mar 2017 - 18:50
Quand tu passe tous les jours sur ce topic !

hoy GG darkus

Claire
Claire
Modérateur

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockMer 29 Mar 2017 - 11:15
Quand tu es présent pour le forum chaque jour :p
Pythar
Pythar
Maître du Jeu

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockMer 29 Mar 2017 - 17:54
On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand on a plus de 10 messages/jours
Claire
Claire
Modérateur

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockJeu 30 Mar 2017 - 14:17
Quand on est resté sur le forum et qu'on redouble d’effort maintenant pour le faire vivre
Pythar
Pythar
Maître du Jeu

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockJeu 30 Mar 2017 - 22:03
Quand on est resté dans les temps durs.
Claire
Claire
Modérateur

Techniques

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 ClockVen 31 Mar 2017 - 10:04
Quand on consacre de son temps pour faire vivre le forum
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand   On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand - Page 36 Clock

On sait qu'on est accro à RPGDBZ quand
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 36 sur 45Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Suivant